Ghost Crafts For Halloween
Ghost crafts for Halloween provides loads of entertainment for the whole family. Dress each one of these fun and colorful ghosts in fancy attire and have fun pretending you are the Ghost Host! Have fun with these other creative Halloween crafts.
Ghost Crafts For Halloween - Ghost Puppet Craft
- 12 medium wiggle eyes
- Colorful craft gem circles or buttons
- 1 sheet of black sparkly felt
- 1 sheet of white felt
- Glittery chenille sticks
- White craft glue
- 6 large craft sticks
Halloween Crafts Kids Instructions
- Use the white felt and cut out 6 simple ghost-like bodies and glue them to the craft sticks.
- Be creative and dress your ghost-like sticks using different cut-out pieces from the black and white felt. Tip: A shirt, skirts, waist coats, bows etc. NB Use your own ideas if possible using basic triangular shapes for shirts, bow ties etc.
- Use glittery chenille sticks for hair and black felt for top hats.
- Use white craft glue to stick on clothing, hair, hats mustaches.
- Glue on wiggle eyes and allow all to dry well.
- Write your own Halloween script using each character made.
- Hold a puppet show at home for your friends and your parents. Your Granny and Grandpa would love this!
Ghost Crafts For Halloween - Footprint Ghost Craft
- A foot, preferably yours!
- Large ice cream container lid
- Black construction paper
- Black marker or paint
- White tempera or poster paint
- News paper
- Small bottle or container to mix paint in.
- Cover small area with newspaper so as to avoid getting paint on floor. On top of newspaper place black construction paper.
- Mix a thick mixture of white paint in a small empty bottle or container. Pour a thin layer of paint onto ice cream container lid.
- Place child’s foot on lid of paint making sure whole sole of foot is covered in white paint. You could also paint child’s foot if you wanted to.
- Get child to step onto black paper making sure that the whole instep stamps too. NB. Explain and show child how the child must roll their foot to get instep stamped.
- Allow paint to dry thoroughly before painting or using black marker to create eyes and mouth.
Back from Ghost Crafts For Halloween to Halloween Crafts
Back from Ghost Crafts For Halloween to New Kids Crafts Homepage